The article about Cross Section Synonym have 6 photos it's including Collins School – Collins Gem School Thesaurus: Collins Dictionaries: 9780008146450: Amazon.com: Books, First Grade Writing Mini Lesson Printables, Cross Section Synonym #3 Scalene Triangle; 10., Charming Cross Section Synonym #4 SlideShare, Cross Section Synonym #5 A List Of Common Synonyms & Antonyms, Open .. Here are the pictures:
This article of Cross Section Synonym was uploaded on January 19, 2018 at 7:44 am. It is published under the Sectional category. Cross Section Synonym is tagged with Cross Section Synonym, Cross, Section, Synonym..Few might agree that there's anything. Every eye is experienced to get regular surfaces in any toilet regardless of how great the appearance is.
Together with the use of showcases getting more and more preferred, decorating tips are increasingly essential, today. Feel and the more showcases to the wall, the greater the design of a toilet that offers picture of the tiny bedroom to a richer.
The walls in most cases of well maintained bathrooms are occasionally hidden with beautiful tile ornaments upto the threshold or fundamentally plain and simple. This with the right mix of toilet ceiling lights may help in developing a wonderful experience.
What kind of Cross Section Synonym can be acquired today? There are various endless ideas in regards to decorating surfaces. Designing the surfaces in this area can be achieved just by painting with a special theme that will create the room look bigger than it is actually.
Connotation of Cross Section Synonym
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Synonymsyn•o•nym (sin′ə nim),USA pronunciation n.
syn′o•nym′ic, syn′o•nym′i•cal, adj.
- a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language, as joyful, elated, glad.
- a word or expression accepted as another name for something, as Arcadia for pastoral simplicity; metonym.
- one of two or more scientific names applied to a single taxon.
Relevant Galleries of Cross Section Synonym
- Hansgrohe Kitchen Faucet Reviews
- Fireplace Cleaning Companies
- Building Closet Organizers Do It Yourself
- Ceiling Vents Round
- 2 Modems In One House
- 24 Exterior Door
- Drapery Ideas For Bay Windows
- Animal Floor Pillows
- Family Cabin Rentals
- Elevated Planters
- Cute Laundry Rooms
- Altimeter Cabin
- Extra Wide Desk Chair
- Gas Fireplace Soot
- Door Closer Adjustments
- Food Pantries In Milwaukee
- Bird Shower Curtain Rings
- Clawfoot Tub Riser
- Bathroom Words
- Broyhill Farnsworth Dresser
- Crate And Barrel Memphis Rug
- Dark Wood Floors With Light Wood Cabinets
- Drapery Styles For Large Windows
- Double Wedding Ring Quilt Kit
- Custom Bead Curtains